TANCA 2012 NON GATE CATEGORY RANK LIST AND COUNSELLING SCHEDULE



TANCA - 2012


       TANCA 2012 NON GATE CATEGORY RANK LIST AND COUNSELLING SCHEDULE
TANCA ME/MTECH 2012 RANK LIST 2012


Enter Application Number   
   
got rank list please like us on facebook



Back



{ 10 comments... read them below or add one }

Daniel said...

Hi,
I have got tancet score 30.7 Overall rank is 8616 and community rank is 4427 (BC). Can I get ME CSE in a goog
private college in Chennai?

Unknown said...

i forgot my application number... just having my tanca reg num alone........ plz help......

Anonymous said...

you can see your acknowledgement card shabnu

Unknown said...

just check it with ur tancet no ...

Unknown said...

http://tanca.annauniv.edu/ratan/rankngate.html?back=Back

Malathi.D said...

Hi.. my overall rank is 6565. community wise rank is 1244(MBC). which colg can i get.. but still i didn't get acknowledgement card.

monika said...

MONIKA
hi.my rank is 869(BC).what type of col will i get??
can i get any good colleges???
pls reply me....

Unknown said...

hi my overall rank is 14861.community wise rank is 53(ST)and
my counselling date is 5/09/2012 weather there is a chance to get seat in Anna university for part time

ARSHU JABIN said...

hi I got 51.429 in tancet 2013 BCM category...can I get psg or mit?

Unknown said...

HI FRIENDS
I am RAKESH.M,i was secured 30.626 in tancet 2013,and belongs to bc community,my father is an ex-serviceman,can i elligible to join in govt college through ex-serviceman category? otherwise what type of autonomus college will i get?,
pls reply dudes...i am waiting for your responce....

Post a Comment